20 August 2014

Tip of the month! August: Axonometric auto hide function




With version 8.2 just around the corner I thought I would share one of my favourite upcoming features. Up until now rotate axonometric feature simply allowed the user to have a look at their design as it stands, but if in order to see the interior, all walls/objects needed to be hidden manually beforehand.


Now when you start the rotate axonometric feature further options appear on the left side of the screen allowing you to automatically blend out walls as well as objects obstructing the view.


To try it yourself just follow the instructions seen in the image below.


I hope that you find it as useful as I did and I will be sharing more of the new features with you over the coming months.

Greeting from Stuttgart,
Your Palette CAD Blog Team






No comments:

Post a Comment